- The size of the photo, including background, must be 2 inches square (roughly 51 mm square)
- The photo must be un-mounted, full face and, taken within the last 6 months.
- The applicant must be facing the camera, looking straight on, with the face covering approximately 50% of the area of the photo.
- The entire Face of the applicant must be shown. From the crown of the head to the tip of the chin, and from hairline side to side, preferably with the ears exposed.
- Photos should be in colour.
- Any Previous Passports (with visas)
- DS 2019 form (CCUSA office will have these for you)
- Proof of payment of SEVIS fee of $35. (Your camp pays this fee for you- we have the receipt in the office).
- Proof of intent to return. This can be a letter or proof of registration from the university/college, a letter of employment, proof of bank account, investments, ownership of car, house etc.
- Camp Placement Letter (printed from your Footprints)
1. Passport and previous passports
2. DS2019 provided by CCUSA
3. Sevis Fee Payment(done by CCUSA)
4. 1 x Photo
5. Travel Itinerary
6. Proof of intent to return
7. Visa Fee- $140 (Proof of Payment)
8. DS160 confirmation page
9. Camp placement Letter