Thursday, April 21, 2011

Work Experience USA


Will you just stay at home?  Working at the same old boring summer job like you did last year?

Why not do something entirely new and do a working adventure in the USA!

You’ve heard of your friends and fellow students spending their summer holidays at awesome US ski resorts in places like Colorado, Utah, Vermont and California. Haven’t you dreamed of working in New York City or living among the stars in Los Angeles? Have you ever wondered what a White Christmas would be like? Well now is the time to stop dreaming and start using your student card for something better than cheap entry to night clubs.

If you and your friends at University don’t want to miss this chance, then sign up NOW and participate in this legendary program that lets you Get Paid to Play in the USA.

By the way… don’t worry if your friends don’t want to go… just go by yourself. Making new friends is easy! CCUSA can hook you up with other participants travelling to or working at the same employer.

So what are you waiting for? Read on! You can’t afford to put this off like your next assignment as he opportunity is only available to you while you are a student!

Hear what a few of our happy participants had to say...

I'm having the best time of my entire life! Did some cliff jumps off the Home runs today, it was insane!  I'm loving life at the moment and it's all because of CCUSA's help. Thank you so much again for all the trouble CCUSA did for me.”- Reimer

 I would like to take this opportunity to thank CCUSA for everything regarding my trip, it was a great success and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.”- Yunus

I definitely made the right decision, using CCUSA to assist me with my trip to the States.  I have made some really good friends and the job has taught me so much. We are like a little family we all work together and still hang out together after work. It almost sounds too good to be true, but somehow we all get along, even though there are Brazilians, Kiwis, Peruvians and Americans at the shop with the three South African’s. It is hard work, but it’s so much fun!” - Antoinette

Apply today on line www.ccusa.co.za


Applications are now open for 2011/2 season.  This will be an experience of a life time!

 For more information call our offices on 086 1 4 CCUSA

No comments:

Post a Comment